Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team here at Chelan Fruit Cooperative. Chelan Fruit is committed to providing you with a safe, friendly work environment. Come be part of our team!
FULL / PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Works directly for Maintenance Supervisor and other Maintenance Mechanics
Works with/for Production line and other Supervisors as needed.
Inspects and coordinates needed equipment repairs.
Operates and maintains packing/waxing/fruit cleaning and drying equipment.
Performs general repairs such as replacing worn parts, refilling production
equipment with supplies, welding, electrical and plumbing if capable or if needed.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
• Must be able to update inventories and order supplies as needed, deal tactfully and courteously with co-workers, Supervisors, vendors, and contractors.
• Good communications skills, mathematical skills, computer skills, interpersonal skills, and good reasoning ability and judgement preferred
• Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking). Spanish skills preferred but not required to perform job.
• Possess a current valid driver license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Extensive use of entire body (including hands, fingers, legs, arms, neck, back, etc.) •Talking and hearing • Lifting
• Vision – close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth perception
• Mobility within Packing Facility/Warehouse environment (stairs, etc.)
• Work environment – Extensive exposure to conditions such as work near moving mechanical parts, near moving vehicles, wet conditions, etc.
For a more complete description of this position, see job description for this position. Rate of Pay is Dependent on Experience
Interested persons should submit résumé to Alissa Senyitko in Human Resources,
Attn: HR Director
P.O. Box 669
Chelan, WA 98816
Fax (509) 682-6156
To print out a job application, simply click one of the links below: